타우랑가 '글로벌 대사(Global Ambassadors)' 프로그램
만 16세 -18세 대상, 타우랑가와 웨스턴 베이 거주 학생들 대상.
한국 유학생 포함 다양한 국적의 청소년 문화 대사 프로그램 참가자 모집 중입니다.
Calling for culturally diverse young people to participate in the
Tauranga/Western Bay Global Ambassadors programme 2021/2022
- Are you a young person between 16-18yrs? Do you want to gain skills and experience to build your global competence, meet new friends, and build community connections? Do you want an opportunity to be a local role model for inclusion and diversity?
Education Tauranga, Enigmatic Global, and Tauranga/Western Bay Welcoming Communities have developed an exciting new programme for youth called Global Ambassadors where young people (16-18yrs) gain new skills & experiences and build their global competence.
Then read more about the new Tauranga/Western Bay Global Ambassadors programme 2021/2022
- WHEN: October 2021 – July 2022. Meet-up’s will be held once a month on Saturday’s.
- WHO: Youth aged 16-18 years. Participation is open to internationals students, youth living in Tauranga or Western Bay of Plenty District and those who are able to contribute to the broad diversity of the team.
- HOW: Expression of Interest form can be found on the website: www.ambassadors.org.nz : please also take a look at the attached prospectus.
- COST: $0 – it’s free! Each ambassador will be given $500 to design & deliver a community project of their choice, at the end of the 4th quarter.
Global Ambassadors will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with mentors & role models
- Engage with local businesses, NGO’s and Governmental organisations
- Connect with other youth ambassadors from around Aotearoa NZ and the world
- Grow in confidence & realise their ability to make a difference within their local & global communities.
Recruitment is happening now!
Please share with your networks, especially to young people from culturally diverse backgrounds who might be interested to sign up, and would like to join this diverse & dynamic team!
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org